CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ap·prove


v. ap·proved, ap·prov·ing, ap·proves
v.tr.
1. To consider right or good; think or speak favorably of.
2. To consent to officially or formally; confirm or sanction
3. Obsolete To prove or attest.
v.intr.
To show, feel, or express approval

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Loving my new bag

I can take my new bag almost everywhere I go. It is big enough for my wallet, sunglasses case, diaper/wipes/pad for my son and some other little items, you know...I'm a woman! you could find some random things in there :) But it is not a huge bag either. I just love the style with the little flower detail.
Today I had some errands to run, and since I had to take my son with me, I picked this comfortable outfit out of my closet.
ShadeClothing Tshirt - Outlet Clothing ($3.99)
Calvin Klein Jeans - Outlet Clothing ($7.99)
Flip Flops - SapatuMania [Shoe Store in Brazil] ($6)
Marina Brown bag - DownEast Outfitters ($20)
Polarized LizWear Sunglasses - Sam's Club ($30)






2 comments:

Aline Carson said...

That purse is soooooooo cute! Eu fui esses dias nessa loja e nem dei atenção pras bolsas...E olha que eu estou precisando de uma bolsa really bad!! Amei o visualzinho! Beijo

Shauna said...

I love that bag too! Way CUTE ;)